|Welcome to ONTD Marvel!
New to the MCU? Visit mcuguide to find what you're looking for!
This community was founded with the thought that with the impending deluge of sheer MARVEL madness coming over the next few years (let alone what has already come before,) it would be fun to have a place to be able to fangasm and chat about the movies, comics, the actors of said movies, the artists, and beyond.
SO GET TO IT.
|A Short List of Guidelines:|
1. BE AWESOME
2. Post fun and amazing stuff!
4. Talk about your favorite Marvel characters/actors/games!
5. Post about all the Marvel universes, movie, the various comic ones, and beyond.
6. HAVE FUN
1. Be an asshole.
2. If it's obviously unrelated, don't post it.
3. Post entire comics. There are other places to fulfill your needs.
4. Try not to direct link (unless it's your site, of course.)
5. No personal attacks. If you have a problem with someone, work it out on your own time, not in the comm.
6. No Introductory posts. Just join in! :D
4. NO WANK. SERIOUSLY. You may not agree with everyone, but try to respect their opinions. We are here to have fun, not give people stress-related ulcers or worse.
1. Refrain from posting entries with just a picture or an anecdote. Obvious exceptions are new major developments in the movies/comics etc, such as new production stills and related stuff.
2. Cut your post if it's more than a half page or so or has more than one picture, please. Our poor F-lists will thank you.
3. If you think it should be behind a Friends Lock, LOCK IT. This especially pertains to media and uploads.
Profile modified by ingu
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey